Lefant TECH LTD. , stands behind the products we build with the following Limited Warranty.
NEW PRODUCTS Limited Warranty - LEFANT TECH warrants to you, the original purchaser, that the LEFANT product that you purchased will be free from defects in materials and workmanship when used under normal conditions for one (1) year from the product purchase date.
CERTIFIED REFURBISHED PRODUCTS Limited Warranty - LEFANT TECH, warrants to you, the original purchaser, that the LEFANT product that you purchased will be free from defects in materials and workmanship when used under normal conditions for 3 months from the product purchase date.
PROOF OF PURCHASE:
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
Lefant must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the productLefant
The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
It may be necessary to return the item for quality inspection
VALID PROOF OF PURCHASE:
- Order number from online purchases made through Lefant or Lefant’s authorized resellers
- Sales invoice
- Dated sales receipt from an authorized Lefant reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer's accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by lefant quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from illegitimate resource
- The consumable parts, such as batteries or side brushes that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- The cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- The damage caused by use with a third party component or product incompatible with Lefant Product’s specifications;
- The damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, fire, liquid contact, earthquake or other external causes or forces;
- The damage caused by operating the Lefant Product against Lefant’ published guidelines or the intended purpose of the Lefant Product;
CUSTOMER SERVICE - Please contact Customer Service email@example.com to determine your problem and the next steps. For a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase of the product, LEFANT will, at its option, repair or replace with a new or refurbished product or parts, any product or parts determined to be defective. Product or part repaired or replaced during the Warranty Period will be warrantied for the remainder of the original Warranty Period. The Warranty Period is not extendable.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES - LEFANT TECH Ltd. does not warrant the functions contained in the LEFANT product will meet your requirements. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the LEFANT product is with you. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, LEFANT TECH LTD. and its suppliers disclaim all other warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to the LEFANT product and the accompanying written materials. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have others which vary between states/jurisdictions.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES - To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall LEFANT TECH LTD, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use the LEFANT product, even if LEFANT TECH LTD. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
If you have a question about our Product Warranty, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org